Managing Your GSA Contracts
Good News…You were awarded your GSA Schedule Contract! Now What? How do you make changes to your GSA contract? How do you comply with your GSA contract requirements? Do you have to report every quarter? What do you do if your price changes? How do you add products? How do you maximize your federal contracts? How do you maintain your place in the Federal Acquisition Hallways?
We Can Help!
We will work with your internal resources to train and mentor personnel to ensure contract compliance. If you would rather have Gtracts do all of the ongoing GSA contract administration we can provide that level of support as well. Let us take the lead or we can mentor your personnel so you learn what needs to be done going forward minimizing consultant fees. Our GSA on-going contract administration support includes:
GSA ON-GOING GSA CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT:
- Prepare/Submit/Negotiate Contract Modifications.
- Create, manage and submit the approved GSA Catalog/Price List
- Input and management of GSA Advantage online database.
- Set up your online Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) quarterly reporting.
- Create a tracking/reporting system to comply with Price Reductions.
- Assist with post-award audit and GSA on-site Customer Assistance Visit (CAV).
- Maintain visibility in the new Federal Acquisition Gateways
What to Do Next?
To get started with a conversation about GSA Contract management, call us today 952-226-3337, Toll Free at 877-312-0337 or simply click on the Get Started with Gtracts button and complete the Contact Us Form. One of our Project Managers will contact you to discus your GSA Schedule Federal Contract management situations. Gtracts can help!with your Federal Contract management.