Good News…You were awarded your GSA Schedule Contract! Now What? How do I make changes to my GSA contract? How do I comply with my GSA contract requirements? I have to report every quarter? What do I do if my price changes? How do I add products?
We Can Help!
At Gtracts we can manage your GSA contract with ongoing contract administration. We will work with your internal resources to train and mentor personnel to ensure contract compliance. If you would rather have Gtracts do the ongoing GSA contract administration we can provide that level of support as well. Let us take the lead or we can mentor your personnel so you learn what needs to be done thereby minimizing consultant fees. Our GSA on-going contract administration support includes:
GSA ON-GOING CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT:
- Create, manage and submit the approved GSA Catalog/Price List
- Input and management of Schedule Input Program (SIP) & GSA Advantage online database.
- Set up your online Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) quarterly reporting.
- Create a tracking/reporting system to comply with Price Reductions.
- Prepare/Submit/Negotiate Contract Modifications.
- Assist with post-award audit and GSA on-site Customer Assistance Visit (CAV).
What to Do Next?
To get started, call us today 952-226-3337 or click here. One of our Project Managers will contact you to discuss your business situation and specific on-going GSA Schedule needs. No pressure, no cost, no commitment. We will answer your questions, giving you the pertinent information you need, so you can determine if it makes sense to move forward, and if so, Gtracts can help!